Water Features Ireland
Thank you for visiting our website as we specialise in exclusive water features that will send your imagination racing. As you can see, from the list above our range is very varied, contemporary, stone, granite, classical, animal themed, stainless steel, ceramics and table top designs.
We delivery anywhere in Ireland within three days and our showroom is in Kilquade, Co Wicklow, which is 30 minutes from Dublin.
Many people prefer to order online or phone our Customer Service Staff here at Kilquade, but if you would like to view the water features before buying, we stock a varied range for you to come and see. We do not have every water feature to view which is presented online as the range is very vast, but we do have a range of approximately 30 for you to view, which gives you a good idea of quality and workmanship, as well as size.
We sell a large range of high quality garden furniture in Maze Rattan and Cast Aluminium that will not rust and is low maintenance, and our showroom is varied with everything to improve a garden and make it a wonderful living space for the summer. We supply offices, hotels, restaurants, schools, private homes and pubs and our products are normally made and supplied here in Ireland.
Our Customer Service Staff will help you with your choice of water feature if you are a little unsure of what would suit you and we can assist you with your design needs if this is a requirement. There are so many wonderful ways to improve a garden with so many different themes, such as the Oriental Style, Celtic Style or Japanese Style. These water features help you to create something a little bit different for you, your friends and family to share.
Key points regarding our water feature range:
- Self-contained water features, easy instructions, just add water and connect to electricity supply.
- Durable Polyresin designs suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
- High quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Oil fired high quality ceramics.
- Most products contain low voltage lights/L.e.d’s.
- All products comply with applicable IP & BS Standards.
- Always fill the fountain with sufficient water to ensure the pump is submersed.
- Clean and top up the water on a regular basis.
- Adding Algae Stopper to the fountain will avoid the build-up of algae.
- Always shut off the power before cleaning your fountain.
- Never allow the fountain to run try if it is switched on.
- During winter cover your fountains as ice could crack the bowls.
Our range of water features in 2014 is growing, to include,
- Solar powered water features.
- Water pumps.
- Real stone water features including granite and sandstone.
- Gnomes and Fairies.
- A new pond liner range will be added in late Spring.
There are no products matching the selection.